Hop along to St George’s Market this Easter Saturday for fun activities for everyone, and of course the shopping!
The Sugah Gals can’t wait to have some breakfast and check out the unique fashion traders.
Sasha’s top picks:
Sam Mercer – top-to-toe hand stitched accessories with a twist.
Yak Shak – specialise in a unique handmade felt and hemp range, wall hangings, scarves, Himalayan shawls, cotton bags and recycled silk bags.
Pink Unicorn, their name just makes us want to visit their stall! They sell original hand crafted textiles including linen scarves, wraps and hats. Most famous for making the jumpers for the film Good Vibrations.
Saturday 15th April (closed Easter Sunday) there will be lots happening throughout the market with activities to keep everyone entertained and lots of food and of course shopping!
For the kids or big kids:
- Face painting – 11-3pm at the clock
- Join the markets new masco Alec the Goose Golden Easter Egg for an Easter Egg Hunt to win some great prizes.
- Give the new mascot a coat of many colours in the Alec the Goose colouring in activity.
- Learn crafts by making an Easter Bunny 12-2 each day in the market foyer.
- Live music from Paul Dean 10.30-3pm
- Don’t forget to pick up an entry form to WIN EASTER HAMPERS!